If you're in the market for a convenient foundation that offers you all the benefits of your favorite bottled makeup, consider investing in the new Prescriptives AnyWear Multipurpose Makeup Stick. This ingenious product brings with it more than just the promise of beautiful skin; it also promises versatility and portability. For today's on-the-go woman, there's nothing better.
Finding makeup that works well on the go has always been a bit of a challenge. New travel regulations have all but forced us to find new, creative and lawful ways to tout our cosmetics and toiletries, so the convenience of finding items that are already small and portable is always a bonus.
It's even better if products we already use become available in smaller sizes. Of course, it's always easy enough to transfer our beloved products into travel-friendly containers, but there's something to be said for the convenience of purchasing a ready-to-go item right at the store.
Lately, I've been seeing more and more products designed with this sort of convenience in mind. They're not just handy for travel; they're also great to slip into cosmetic bags, small clutches when out for a late night, tote bags when heading to the office or regular handbags to reach for in the car.
Of all types of products, foundation is the one that presents the greatest potential for disaster when not being applied in the comfort of your own home. Just imagine the mess that could result if you spilled even a tiny bit on your black skirt as you hastily apply it in your car. It's a problem you'd rather avoid at all costs!
The Prescriptives AnyWear Multipurpose Makeup Stick: Revolutionary Portable Foundation
For that reason, I was floored when I discovered the new Prescriptives AnyWear Multipurpose Makeup Stick. To say that it's convenient is an understatement, but this revolutionary product has much more going for it than mere convenience.
It offers the same unique, complexion-flattering benefits that are found in all of Prescriptives' foundations. I've been a longtime devotee of the brand and a more recent convert of their foundations. This stick brings with it everything I expect of my favorite Flawless Skin foundation in a more compact package.
"Multipurpose" means it does more than just provide a smooth canvas for you to apply makeup on (although it does that very nicely). This product doubles as a concealer when you don't need to apply a full face. Simply dab it on beneath the eyes, around the nose or wherever you may need a bit of extra coverage and blend gently. The creamy, long-wearing formula all but ensures that the flaws you want to cover will stay covered all day long.
In addition, it provides these additional benefits:
- Medium Coverage: The creamy formula imparts enough coverage to benefit even those who suffer from dry, blotchy skin (like me). The best way to cover any blotchiness with this product is simply to apply it with a finger and tap it firmly yet gently on the red areas. It can be built up easily to provide heavier coverage.
- Smooth Finish: Just like other foundations in the Prescriptives lineup, this makeup provides a smooth, even canvas and leaves the skin perfectly flawless.
- Sun Protection: If you can find a foundation with SPF, you're making a great choice. Just don't expect it to take the place of your basic sunscreen; it should be worn in addition to a facial sunscreen. This foundation stick contains broad spectrum SPF 15.
- Soothing Ingredients: Individuals with sensitive skin (again, like me) will appreciate the soothing, gentle ingredients in this product. Aloe extract and vitamin E both work to calm irritated skin and keep it supple.
- Long-Wearing: As mentioned, this foundation is long-wearing. Prescriptives states that it lasts as long as eight hours, but my experience found that it lasts even longer - as many as 12 hours.
- Dermatologist-Tested: If you're acne-prone, don't be shy about giving this a try. It's oil-free and non-acnegenic.
- Color Selection: If you're already a Prescriptives foundation user, you'll find your shade in the AnyWear collection. The company has created a color to match each existing shade, so you'll have no problem finding a match. And if you're new to the line, visit your local counter to be color-matched by an associate.
I can travel with it, toss it in my purse, quickly touch up my face in the restroom and get back to work in a matter of minutes. The color match is incomparable and the formula, while rich, is still wonderful to wear during the summer. Best of all is the great deal it offers: for $35, I received two sticks in one slim package.