Enhance your natural brows with eyebrow mascara. This product can give you fantastic results with very little effort.
What Is Eyebrow Mascara?
There are many reasons why women may have less-than-perfect eyebrows. Maybe you just were born with sparse eyebrows, or perhaps a medical condition caused some brow loss. Some may even have had an incident where they tweezed just a little to much of their brows and are now left with sparse-looking eyebrows. Or, maybe you were blessed with thick and luscious brows and need help taming them down.
Whatever the reason, there is a simple solution to solve your problem: eyebrow mascara. This product is similar to the mascara that you use on your lashes. It gives your brows a boost and makes them look fuller and more defined. It can also hold unruly brows in place and give you a groomed look that will last all day. Eyebrow mascara comes in many shades as well as many formulas. Experiment until you find the one that is best for you.
Examples of Brow Mascara
There are many companies that make eyebrow mascara. Many can be found at discount stores or at various cosmetic counters. Depending on your particular need, there is an eyebrow product to address it. For example:
- Ulta sells their own brand of brow gel mascara. This product goes on with a wand and will define and sculpt your brows in one easy swipe. All you do is brush it on in the direction of your hair growth and let it dry. The gel is lightweight and will hold brows in place all day.
- Essence makes a Lash and Brow Gel Mascara that will condition and nourish your brows. Use this product to get your brows back in shape and looking their finest. The best part is that this product is very affordable.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills has the Universal Brow Definer in their collection. This two-sided wand has a pencil on one end and a brow gel on the other. This product will fill and define your brows making them look lush and groomed. This gel claims to hold brows in place all day without flaking.
More Eyebrow Enhancers
In addition, there are other products on the market that address other eyebrow issues. Check out the following:
- Revlon makes several brow products. One is the Brow Styling Gel that goes on clear and will shape and define brows while holding them in place.
- Another product by Revlon is the Brow Fantasy Pencil and Gel that defines, adds color and will hold brows in place. The mascara side has a sheer tinted gel that will shape and add color to your brows. The other side will fill in brows where needed.
- For those looking for a conditioning-type of brow mascara, look no further than Peter Thomas Roth's Brows to Die For. This product is designed for those with uneven or sparse brows. It is made to be used daily and will give you a fuller-looking eyebrow and enhance your natural brows as well.
- Benefit Cosmetics' Speed Brow is a great brow product that is applied with a mascara wand. It will tint and set unruly brows. It comes in one shade that is neutral for all brow colors.
Whether you are interested in an inexpensive fix or something more elaborate, eyebrow mascara is for you. Most makeup brands include an eyebrow product in their collections to address the needs of woman wanting to boost their natural brows.
With the many varieties of eyebrow mascara on the market, you are sure to find one that works best for your brows. Whether you need a boost of color, setting gel or even a quick fill-in, brow mascara will work for you. Be sure to try out different types until you find your match.